Monday, May 5, 2014

Ruby White Tips - Don't Open Dead Inside

Tonight on the blog I have another polish from one of my favorite indie polish brands, Ruby White Tips. This specific polish is from Ruby White Tips The Walking Dead collection. I am a HUGE fan of the show so I was super excited to receive this one in a mystery bag.



Don't Open Dead Inside is a gorgeous deep purple polish. Like all RWT polishes, Don't Open Dead Inside is 5-free and also vegan friendly.




This look was achieved with 2 thin coats of polish and 1 coat of topcoat. (It goes on so smooth and dark that you might even get away with one coat, but I wanted to make sure I covered up any brush marks). I am so in love with this gorgeous purple. It was the perfect color to match a dress I wore Saturday night to a family function. :) I love it when things work out like that!!


Don't Open Dead Inside is available on the Ruby White Tips etsy page for only $9.50!



Keep Ruby White Tips bookmarked:

Facebook

Website

Instagram

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment