Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I received Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap a couple of weeks ago and have been showering with it everyday since. According to the box this soap is for all skin types. However, it does advertise to be very helpful to people with psoriasis, eczema, and acne. My husband has been known to call my skin, miracle skin or perfect so I can unfortunately (or fortunately?) not tell you the results in change against any of these three skin problems. I can however still give you my point of view from a "normal skinned" girl.

First let's start with a video explaining the beneficial aspects to Dead Sea Mud!



I would LOVE to go do this one day! Alas until then I will have to use my Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap bar for now.


About the product:
Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap
This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.



As you can see the product has been used very well by me. I promise, presentation is much nicer when you receive it. ;)



Back of the box with information regarding the product, directions and ingredients. Directions say that you can use this on your face as well, I did not try this method as of yet but I will update when I do.


The bar can be used with a loofah (like I do) or it lathers up well on it's own also. I just prefer the loofah on a daily basis because I am a creature of habit.


Don't worry about scent. It does not smell like mud! ;) I was actually very concerned that the soap would when I applied to review it, however, I can safely say that it merely has a fresh soap smell. I have read other reviews where some smelled like lemons from lemongrass, but I'm assuming they received a different bar than myself.


Here are my thoughts:

The scent is pleasant. My skin was left feeling clean, moisturized but not oily.


Will I continue to use this product? Yes! I love that it has lasted me so long as opposed to my liquid soaps. I also love the fresh clean feeling I have after showering with this product. It feels great especially after a sweaty workout or run!


I'm also a fan of the ingredients. This product is not packed full of crazy ingredients and chemicals. It is all natural! It is really good to know what I am putting on my skin.

This product is available on Amazon for $12 (actually currently it says $11). If you have Prime, shipping is free!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment