Thursday, May 22, 2014

La Bella Vernice Shitty Smitty

Green. . . Did you know that green is my favorite color?



Yes we know my favorite polish colors are blue and purple, but GREEN. . . green is my actual favorite color. Did you also know that a green polish that works with me is few and far in between? I have been heartbroken so many times with green polishes not looking right on me. HOWEVER, I took a chance on this gorgeous green by La Bella Vernice. I'm so glad that I did. <3

This beauty is Shitty Smitty. (HAHAHA! Oh come on. . . don't tell me the name didn't have you giggling too?)



Shitty Smitty is a fabulous green polish with linear holo from the St. Patty's Day Collection. Like Neener Neener Neener, it dries matte. Again, I am a fan of shine so for purposes of this review I polished over Shitty Smitty with a topcoat. I see this as a two for one polish! You can keep it matte or add some shine like I did!


Also, like Neener Neener Neener this polish pleasantly surprised me in only needing two coats for opacity. In fact, the formula worked so well for me that I almost only needed 1 coat!


The full effect of the linear holo was a little hard to catch on camera, but I can assure you it is there. I found myself sticking my hand out in every patch of sunlight I could find. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm looney. You can't blame me though. . . it's just so pretty!



Shitty Smitty is available for purchase in full size on the La Bella Vernice website for only $10. So if you are looking for a gorgeous green for St. Patrick's Day next year or just a fun green in general, this is your polish! While you are there you should check out some of the other gorgeous polishes there is to offer!




Keep La Bella Vernice bookmarked:

-Facebook

-Website

-Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment