Monday, May 19, 2014

La Bella Vernice Tana swatch and review

A while ago I bought a few minis from La Bella Vernice (please note minis are not being sold currently). One of the colors I bought is the perfect spring green! Now that the weather is feeling like spring, I felt it appropriate to FINALLY use it and share with you! :)



Tana is a gorgeous sea foam green polish packed full of gorgeous scattered holo. This baby REALLY sparkles in the sun! This polish is from La Bella Vernice's Best Friends Collection. I am so glad I snagged this beauty.



To achieve opacity with this polish you will need to apply about 3 coats. This 4-Free formula does not disappoint though! I'm curious to see how 1 coat would look over a base color and I promise to show you in the future when I try it out. I'm thinking it will look striking over black. (I could be wrong but I doubt it).



I was not able to catch a lot of the holo in my photos due to partly cloudy days but you can see a hint of it. Again, this color is PERFECT for spring. It will also be a great color to bring out in the summer.


Tana is available for purchase in full size on the La Bella Vernice website for only $10. Completely worth the price. While you are there you should check out some of the other gorgeous polishes there is to offer!



Keep La Bella Vernice bookmarked:

-Facebook

-Website

-Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment