Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chevron nail art

Every once in a while I hold get togethers with my friends. This past Saturday we had a Moscato and Mani Night complete with snacks, nail art, wine and a gift exchange. These get togethers never fail to be full of laughter (chatting and cracking up over youtube videos) and memories.


I decided to search pinterest for inspiration and found many similar ideas to what I finally chose to attempt.



Here is my progress.


First I polished on my base colors.




Then two accent nails! That wasn't quite enough though so. . .



I added a heart nail stud. :)

The polishes I used were:

Essie-First Timer
Shimmer Polish- Star Dust
Color Club - Look, Don't Tusk
Opi- Nein Nein Nein OK Fine
Vapid Lacquer quick dry top coat.



A few more things from out fun night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment