Friday, May 9, 2014

Vapid Lacquer - You Really Blue It

Krys from Vapid Lacquer/Smelly Goods and Pretties sent me another one of her gorgeous new polishes. (For an honest review!) This one is available in the store right now (It is gorgeous so hurry if you fall in love because I have no doubt that it will sell out fast!)


It is called: You Really Blue It.
Unlike the name. . . Krys did not blow it on this one. (I haven't met a Vapid Lacquer yet that she has though hehe).



I am a blue polish hoarder. I am obsessed with it. If it is holo . . . even better! Seriously. . . I get the crazy eye for it.



You Really Blue It hits both of these categories!



You Really Blue it is a royal blue jelly linear holographic polish (Like Grape Stomp!) Absolutely jam packed with holo! It is also a 4-free and cruelty polish.


I used 3 coats of polish (you could get away with 2 coats though!) and topped it off with Vapid Lacquer Quick Dry Top Coat. You Really Blue It has an amazing formula! I think I need to look into getting some more of Vapid Lacquer's jelly polishes. I am so in love!

P.S. Don't you love that it is finally acting like Spring? I am finally able to get gorgeous sun shots!


You Really Blue It is available for purchase for only $9 for a 15mL full size bottle and $4.50 for a 5mL mini bottle.

This is a MUST have polish. I've been wearing it since Tuesday and there is no sign of wear yet. I would keep this beauty on longer (because it is gorgeous and I LOVE blue!!), but I have one more new Vapid Lacquer polish to share with you!

Keep Vapid Lacquer/Smelly Goods & Pretties bookmarked:

-Facebook

-Website

-Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment