Saturday, May 17, 2014

ORANGE you glad it's the weekend?

So I've been fiddling around with the idea of starting a new theme for the blog on Fridays. I was going to start it this Friday but I got caught up in meeting up with a friend and then when I got home I watched this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy (OMG I cried!). So for the first post we will have to go with "Orange you glad it's the weekend?!"


My wonderful friend Tabby is getting married to my cousin in October and her colors are a really pretty almost turquoise blue and then a orange. She is unsure what she wants us to do for our nails on her big day so I told her I would start swatching orange nail polishes for her. (I have a few). Well if I'm doing that. . . I might as well share with you lovelies!!!


This week's featured orange color is an Essie I snagged at Tjmaxx last summer for $3.00!! While it is a fun orange color (great for summer). We've decided it is probably too in your face for the wedding. ;)


This is Essie: Fear or Desire




I am a big Essie fan. The quality is usually awesome and formulas are great. Also, they are a 3-Free formula. I used 2 coats of polish to achieve this level of opacity. For an accent nail I used Colores de Carol - Holo Blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment