Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ruby White Tips - Dwarves in a Barrel

A while back I purchased a mystery bag from Ruby White Tips. I told Laura to surprise me, so lucky me she sent a few upcoming polishes. The polish in tonight's review is from her upcoming Hobbit Collection. The Hobbit Inspired Collection makes it debut on May 31st! (P.S. That is this Saturday!!)


Dwarves in a Barrel




Dwarves in a Barrel is a gorgeous copper colored scattered holographic polish. It has a bit of a color shift between copper and burnt orangish red. This polish is also 5-Free and cruelty free.






The formula on this one is great. I only used two coats of polish to achieve this look. I was super impressed with this color. Usually polishes with red tones do not suit my skin type well but this one was/is gorgeous! Don't you agree?

Do you see how beautiful Dwarves in a Barrel is in the sun? I am such a sucker for sparkle and shine! This one will leave you oOo-ing and awe-ing all day. Please take care to not wear it during any situation which calls for your full attention, because you are sure to be staring at your polish instead of doing whatever it is you need to be doing. ;)

Again, this polish will be available on Saturday, May 31st!








Keep Ruby White Tips bookmarked:

Facebook

Website

Instagram

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment