Wednesday, May 21, 2014

La Bella Vernice - Neener Neener Neener

You all know that I am a huge supporter of La Bella Vernice polishes. (I just love her polishes so much!) I am so excited to be able to share a new polish from her Polish Sisters Collection. (ALL purple polishes!) Purple is becoming more and more one my go to polish colors (Yes right up there with BLUE!) This polish has the cutest name also! Neener Neener Neener! Ha! I love it!



Neener Neener Neener is a gorgeous purple polish with a strong scattered holo added into the mix. It dries matte but I am a fan of shine so for purposes of this review I topped Neener Neener Neener with a topcoat. I see this as a two for one polish! You can keep it matte or add some shine like I did!


As with The Devil Wears Purple by La Bella Vernice, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Neener Neener Neener is a two coat polish! The polish applied smooth and evenly after only 2 coats of polish. Also, dry time is fairly quick! I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the polish being more matte? I've noticed faster dry times when polishes are matte. (Just an observation!) Either way, I am impressed.

Check out the holo in these sun shots outside!



WOWWWWWW! I honestly stared at my nails every chance I could get! I was super sad to take this one off! Stashed in my favorite drawer!

Neener Neener Neener is available for purchase in full size on the La Bella Vernice website for only $10. Completely worth the price. While you are there you should check out some of the other gorgeous polishes there is to offer!




Keep La Bella Vernice bookmarked:

-Facebook

-Website

-Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment