Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Avon Nailwear Pro + swatch and review

I met Jodi through a group on Facebook and when she mentioned that she had signed up to be an Avon Rep and was looking for some bloggers to do a review on Avon polish, I gave her my link. (The more I can share with you the better!!) She sent me two Avon polishes in the mail for an honest review. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality that Avon polishes had to offer. I've never tried the brand before now and figured with the cheaper prices that the polish would also be cheap quality. I stand corrected.

Jodi sent me Cherry Jubilee and Gunmetal.

Cherry Jubilee:




Cherry Jubilee applied very nicely. I was really surprised to see that I only needed 2 coats of polish to achieve this look. (One coat is pretty dark as well but I applied two coats to cover up my brush marks). Cherry Jubilee dried so fast on me that I had to double check the bottle. I thought it might have been the speed dry type. It's not. I'm really curious to see how fast the speed dry polishes by Avon dry. I'm not normally a red fan on my own nails. It tends to look silly on me. However, I fell in love with this shade. I'm thinking because it is more of a maroon.



Gunmetal:




Gunmetal applied just as nice! Same dry speed. I am super impressed!! (2 coats again here).


Both polishes are shown with topcoat but really did not need any since they have a high shine finish of their own!


Here is a little bit of nail art for you!


Avon nailwear pro+ polishes are only $6 on the Avon website! (Holy wow! What an awesome price!!)

You can buy Avon nailwear pro+ on Jodi's Avon site here: http://freetailtherapy.avonrepresentative.com/

I highly recommend!!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Avon polishes. I need to look thru a brochure, I haven't seen one in a while. Used to sell it and that was dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality is great! Great price too. I can see how it would be dangerous! :)

      Delete