Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Younique blush and pigment review

If you saw my previous post, you know that my friend Maggie (who is a Younique Independent Presenter) sent me some Younique products to review and share with you.


She has an online party set up for my blog should you decide to buy anything. (It would be very cool if you did!)

I have two more products to share with you today!


First: Moodstruck Minerals Blushers



(I had the most hilarious time swatching these. Let's just saw my bathroom was very colorful).

A little bit goes a long way with these blushes. The Younique site says you can even use them as lip color. (I am definitely trying that out!)

These Moodstruck blushes are highly pigmented and gorgeous! They come in a cute powder pot and are 100% natural, chemical-free, mineral-based pigment powders, free of talc, oils, preservatives, perfumes, synthetic dyes and parabens.

These Moodstruck Minerals Blushers are $29 each (5.25 grams)

Maggie also sent me some Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder samples:



(Same story with swatching these! Colorful bathroom!) 

Again, a little bit goes a long way with these highly pigmented shadows. You can use these dry or wet and you can use them as eyeshadow or eye liners. Above are a few of the colors available but there are 32 colors available on the Younique website. 

These also come in cute powder pots and are 100% natural, chemical-free, mineral-based pigment powders, free of talc, oils, preservatives, perfumes, synthetic dyes and parabens. 

Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powders are available for purchase on the Younique website for: $10 each! 

Here is a look I did using Daring: 



Sorry I look like such a grump. (Was trying to have a serious face hehehe). 


Again! If you decide to buy something please do it through my ONLINE PARTY link. :) 

Also, go give Maggie's page a "like" on facebook! 





No comments:

Post a Comment