Thursday, July 24, 2014

Vapid Lacquer - Pegasus Poots

tehehe


:)


Hello my lovelies! Sorry it is so late! I had a lot that I was running around and doing so much today. I had this super big plan on how I was going to sit down and draw a picture to go alone with today's post . . . but time got away from me. *sigh*


Anyway! Recently I bought a few polishes for my mom's birthday (let's hope she isn't reading this since I just sent them in the mail today!) and I snuck a mini bottle in for myself. This polish has been on my wishlist for quite sometime. It seems to be very popular with the Vapid Lacquer fans because whenever I went to buy it in the past it was always sold out! (It goes fast ladies!)




This gorgeous 4-free and cruelty free polish is called Pegasus Poots. (teheheheheehehehehe) It is a light violet (I would even say a lavender) linear holographic crelly polish.  Absolutely stunning in the sunlight.




Can you imagine what I was going to attempt drawing? ;)

The formula like all other Vapid Lacquer polishes I have tried is wonderful. I used 2 thicker coats (I was in a hurry last night!) of polish and quick dry top coat to complete this look. If you go for thinner coats you might need 3.

I've been staring at my nails all day. :) Super sad that I have to take it off tonight since tomorrow is "Orange You Glad It's Friday?" However, I may try to attempt a little bit of nail art. We'll see.


What do you think of Pegasus Poots? I would love to hear your opinion!

Pegasus Poots is currently sold out on the Vapid Lacquer website but Krys has assured us that it will be included in the restock at the beginning of August. WOOHOO! Be quick on the trigger ladies! This one will probably go fast. (I know many ladies who are waiting for it to come back in stock).

When it is back in stock it will be $10 for a full size bottle (15mL)  and $5 for a mini bottle like mine!



Keep up to date on Vapid Lacquer!

- Facebook

- Website

- Twitter

- Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment