Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit review




Once I saw that I would have the opportunity to review the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit, I jumped right on it. It is a really popular craft in the elementary and middle schools currently. (I substitute teach and the kids LOVE these!) One of the schools I sub at had kids volunteer to make band bracelets and donate them to their library. The librarian charged 50 cents for each bracelet and the students were able to purchase every time they went to the library if they wanted. They raised over $1000 for Relay for Life! How cool!


Now I am not an expert at making bands but I was able to follow the easy directions on this kit to make simple ones. I brought it over to the little girl's house who I babysit occasionally and she was able to make them on her own (she starts Kindergarten in August) after I showed her.








The Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit comes with: 24 C-clips, 1 Hook, 1 Loom, 1 Instruction Manual and 600 latex-free mixed color rubber bands.





As I said before, the directions were super easy to follow! As you can see below, my trusty assistant sorted the bands according to color. (This made it a lot easier to grab the colors we wanted to use. I recommend doing the same).



^^^^ My start to my first bracelet! (I gave it to my trusty assistant!)



^^^ Finished products!


My trusty assistant made a few of her own! :)




If you are interested in buying this product, it is available on Amazon for only $9.99 and with Prime you can get free shipping!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment