Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap review





***The following information in italics was taken from the product's listing on CleopatrasChoice.com***

-Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals and trace elements derived from Dead Sea bath salt.
-This soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
-Healthy alternative to regular soaps which leave skin dry and flaky.
-The natural balance of your skin will be restored and your skin will have that healthy glow.

Key Ingredients:

Dead Sea Minerals - Over 26 minerals essential for skin health including:
Zinc: Facilitates skin cell renewal, stimulates Collagen and Elastin synthesis, Anti oxidant properties.
Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.
Sodium: Improves the skin's metabolism
Calcium: An important ingredient in skin cell protection
Magnesium: Stimulates protein synthesis
Palm Oil - Natural oil forms the base of this soap. Allows for gentle cleansing and moisturizing without over drying.



This is another product I took on my vacation when I went to Georgia and frollicked in the mountains. ;) I believe I really put this product to the test since we were doing something active nearly everyday and I got pretty dirty and sweaty. . . ew. . . (see below) more than one time.


This soap definitely did it's job in removing dirt! It gets pretty sudsy when you use a loofah too! I was a little worried that showering multiple times a day (sometimes even 3 times due to activities) that my skin would get super dry. Luckily this soap is true to it's word though and kept my skin hydrated and moisturized.

You can also use this soap as a facial cleanser. At only $11 (discounted from $14) on the CleopatrasChoice.com website, you can't go wrong!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment