Friday, July 11, 2014

ORANGE You Glad It's Friday? version: sinful colors

Howdy ladies and gentlemen! ;)

Welcome back to yet another installment of "ORANGE You Glad It's Friday?" Today on the blog I have a Sinful Colors polish to show you.





This is Island Coral. Ok. . . ok . . . I admit it isn't EXACTLY an orange. :-P It is in the orange/pink family though and I LOVE it so I thought what the hey! Go with it!

Island Coral is a gorgeous . . . wait for it. . . CORAL creme. ;)

I used 2 thin coats to achieve full opacity. You can almost use just one, however I had some spots that were still a little sheer so I layered a second coat on top. I've been wearing this color since Tuesday and there are still no signs of wear/chipping. Seriously?! I've said it once and I'll say it again: Sinful Colors doesn't get the love it should.

The best thing about this brand? It is really cheap to buy! It is especially cheap to buy if you snag them during Walgreen's 99 cent sale.

Where can you buy this beautiful color?

In the United States:

-Bartell Drugs, Bed Bath & Beyond, Big Y
-Christmas Tree Stores
-CVS
-Discount Drug Mart, Duane Reade
-Fruth Pharmacy
-Harmons, HEB
-Kinney Drugs, K-Mart
-Marsh, Meijer
-Navarro
-Rite Aid
-Roundy’s
-ShopKo, Stop & Shop
-Target
-Walgreens
-Walmart
-Wegmans, Weis Markets

In Canada:

-Brunet
-Jean Coutu
-Lawtons
-Rexall
-Uniprix


(I'm sure many more places!)

No comments:

Post a Comment