Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kabuki Angled Brush By Simply Essentials



I was super excited to receive this product for review. I am normally the girl that just uses whatever brush comes with the products I buy.  This was truly a treat.






The Kabuki brush by Simply Essentials is angled for maximum coverage.  The handle is wooden and the bristles are soft and secure. You don't have to worry about shedding. 



I have one word to describe the feeling of this brush. . . luxurious. It feels amazing on your face and really does have amazing coverage. 




It is great for all kinds of makeup.  I used mine with my bareMinerals mineral veil powder and also with my bronzers and blushes. 

Right now it is on sale on Amazon for $14.99 (normally $29.99) which is an amazing price! I will definitely be checking into buying more brushes like this! 


***I was going to have a picture of me applying. . . but if you've been following me on Facebook or instagram you have heard about my thumb accident. Nobody wants to see that!)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment