Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum review











*** The following information in italics was taken from the product's listing on CleopatrasChoice.com***

*Firms and Tightens skin with a visible lift that can be felt immediately

*Highly concentrated serum infuses skin with Dead Sea Minerals, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin C and much more.

*Protects skin from pollutants and weather damage that can clog pores and cause wrinkles and breakouts.

*Feeds skin the nutrients it needs to look youthful and naturally beautiful

*Use as a base under your moisturizer or anti wrinkle cream for maximum anti aging effect or use just the serum.

Directions: Apply a few drops of serum to the face and neck, especially around the eyes and mouth where wrinkles tend to develop. Using Mineral Anti Age Serum on a regular basis will result in skin restored with a smoother texture and a soft supple appearance. This serum is concentrated so just a little bit goes a long way!

A little bit does go a long way just as it states in the directions. However, I received a product with a faulty pump. The serum only squirted out twice for me when using the pump the first time. I tried several times to (over 30 pumps each time) to where the pumping was starting to make my fingers get tired from trying. Finally I resorted to unscrewing the top and getting the product out that way. (Probably too much out at once). I've read from other reviews that they have had issues with the pump as well. I'm going to make sure I message the company about the issue (I'm not sure anyone ever has) so hopefully it will be fixed for future purchasers.


The product representation is really great though. It comes in a nice box and the product's container is glass. Very elegant looking.

As for the product itself, I enjoyed it. A little bit goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling very silky and smooth. It also feels very light. You almost wouldn't know there was a product on your face if it wasn't for the tightness (in a good way!), silkyness and smoothness this product makes your face feel.


This product is available for purchase on the CleopatrasChoice.com website for only $49. It ships in 24 hours!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment