Friday, July 11, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil review





Now. . . I'll admit this product I have only used once. (I had it in my closet and forgot it was there! Oops! :( ). I did end up using it today and found it to be pretty great!




This is the HSI Professional Argan Oil. It comes in a 4oz/125mL bottle packaged away in a box. :) Mine arrived a little leaky (not much but enough to make the bottle slimy. . . and make me hide it away in my closet). I really wish I would have started using this product a lot sooner though. I used it after my shower this morning and wow! My hair is pretty silky and shiny.


Directions say to drip a few drops into the palm of your hand and apply throughout your hair (moist or dry doesn't matter it works for both) and paying special attention to the ends of your hair. Leave in and then proceed with styling.



I applied about this much (see above) to my freshly showered and wet hair. It may not look like a lot but a little bit goes a long way. Then I dried my hair with my blow dryer and straightened with my straightener as per usual.



My hair came out so SILKY! I think it has a nice shine to it as well. What do you think? I couldn't stop touching my hair this morning and even asked my hubby to feel it (he of course was sarcastic and picked on me a little bit hehe).

The following information in italics is taken from the product's listing on the HSI Professional website:

Discover the Moroccan 'liquid gold', the product your hair needs for constant nourishment and incredible shine! The essential nutrients contained in this magic-in-a-bottle product are meant to give your hair a very healthy look, lots of shine and velvet smoothness. This is a leave-in treatment conditioner which feels really light on your hair, without building up residue or being greasy.

HSI Professional recommends the use of Argan Oil as an extra thermal protection before styling your hair with tools such as the flat iron, the hair dryer or the curling iron. It is suitable for all hair types, and you will just be sorry you have not discovered it before! It tames the frizz, it gives a lovely scent to your hair and it makes it soft and shiny. It really seems like your hair is in for a fabulous treat!

Features
-Instantly Makes your hair silky, shiny and gives it a healthy look.
-leave-in treatment for all hair types.
-Residue free, non-greasy, ultra light.
-Can be used before styling (flat iron hair straightner, dryer) for extra thermal protection
-Flat iron thermal protector.


HSI Professional Argan Oil is available for purchase on the HSI Professional website for only $18.99 (on sale from $29.99).



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment