Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan review




I'm going to do a slightly different blog post today! A review of a mini muffin pan AND a recipe. ;)


I received the 24 Cup Silicone Mini Muffin Pan by Grazia. It came in a delightful red color.


It is made of 100% pure high grade silicone, is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be washed in a dish washer!

Directions say to wash it before use (which I did). Then I put it to the test with my pumpkin spice muffin recipe. It is super easy and you only need two ingredients!


For this recipe you will need:


Pumpkin spice cake mix and a can of 100% pure pumpkin

Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees! :)




Dump both the spice cake mix (nothing else needed to add to the mix. . . no not follow the directions on the box), and the 100% pumpkin into a large mixing bowl.




Mix both ingredients together thoroughly.




Put your spice pumpkin mixture into your bake-ware. (I normally use larger muffin pans but today we are doing minis for sake of the review!)



Bake for about 16 minutes (check every once in a while with a tooth pick).



Tada! It's ready to eat! We usually have them as a little extra side during breakfast time.


Ok now. . . as for the mini muffin pan. I really liked it! It is easy to clean (which is the main thing I'm interested in). I had to put the silicone pan on a cookie sheet because I wasn't sure how sturdy the silicon pan would be when I lifted it out of the oven. It does feel a lot sturdier than I thought it would when I first applied to review it though.


If you are interested in buying this product it is available on Amazon for $13.89 (on sale from $39.99). What a deal!


If you end up buying one please let me know your thoughts. Also, if you try this recipe I'd love to hear what you think about it as well! :)









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. If we are searching some thing in which we are expecting to to get effective of use full knowledge than we will surely go to the on this article and blogs. your blog is effective for the detail search for me. Thank you such a blod post.
    Visit: Mold 4cm

    ReplyDelete