Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer - review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received the Super Swizz Spiral Slicer for an honest review and was super excited to try it out!




The Super Swizz Spiral Slicer is a stainless steel product equipped with special Japanese blades in two sizes. It comes with a safety guard to attach to the vegetables while slicing so you don't get your fingers close to the blades. Slicing is super easy, fast and almost a bit fun! Salads won't ever be the same in this house!

Cleaning is also very easy. It comes with a brush to help get vegetables out of the tight places and is also dishwasher safe. (YES!)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment