Friday, June 27, 2014

ORANGE you glad it's Friday!? - Princess Grace

Oh man! Am I the only one that is SO glad it is finally Friday? Stupid Question LOL!


I have had a pretty roller coaster week so I am definitely ready for the weekend and a fresh start next week!

Today for "ORANGE You Glad It's Friday?" I have Julep - Princess Grace!


Please ignore my awful cuticles (I've had a rough week and apparently took it out on them!) Also, as you can see my nails are growing . . . unevenly but growing!


Princess Grace is a lovely orange creme which only took 1 coat of polish! I love one-coaters!

It is also a 5-free formula. Princess Grace is from the It Girl box and is available for purchase on the Julep website for $14 if you aren't a maven and $11.20 if you are a maven.

I do have some issues with it though. . . SO much polish came up with each dip. . . no matter how much I wiped on the inside of the bottle top. . . I felt like there was still a huge amount clinging to the brush.


All in all, I love the color. It is perfect for summer. Don't you think?

I'm not so sure I'll be using it again anytime soon though. (Still frustrated from the massive amounts of polish that clung to the brush).

What do you think of the color? Anybody have it? I'd love to see your manis! Post them to my Facebook wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment