Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I really enjoyed the Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit (limited edition box). Just like the last product I reviewed. . . it was very luxurious! Packaging was very nice. The eye serum and eye cream both came in a gold box with a latch on the front. Both products were in glass containers. Very nice! So far I haven't dropped them (let's hope I don't)!


See what I mean? Great product representation!

Both containers hold 1.2 oz of product. As before. . . a little goes a long way!


***The following information in italics is taken from the products listing on their website.***


Eye Serum

A secret composition of soothing active ingredients specially adapted to nourish the sensitive skin around the eye area. It preforms triple firming actions for rejuvenation, moisturization, and anti-aging. This unique Liposome Complex and oil-free serum moisturizes the skin causing a lifting effect. Thus, wrinkles are reduced, skin is moisturized and rejuvenated, skin tone is restored and it's structure reinforced.


Eye Cream

This ultra-modern formula is suitable for all skin types. It consists of the best anti-aging ingredients: Dead Sea minerals, Liposome Complex, Dunaliella Seaweed, Natural Aloe Vera, Oxygen, Vitamins E and A. It moisturizes and hydrates the very delicate skin around the eyes. It helps diminish dryness and fine lines and reduces puffiness.


First you need to apply the Eye Serum. Only a little bit is needed. (In my picture I have an exaggerated amount to show consistency. In reality you only need a drop or two, so don't push too much on the pump.


Apply to the delicate tissues around your eyes gently twice daily for best results.


After eye serum has absorbed apply the eye cream gently in circular motions around he delicate tissue around your eyes. Then you can apply makeup as wanted.


I have officially made this Eye Duet Kit a part of my skin care/make-up routine daily. (At least until it runs out!)

Now I can't tell you about how well it reduced wrinkles, as I don't have any yet. However, I can account for the skin around my eyes feeling super moisturized and luxurious.


Here is the downfall for the Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit: the cost on the premierdeadsea-usa.com website is $599.99.

If you have the money for this product. . . I say definitely buy it! However, if you are like me and can't really afford $599.99 worth of product then I'd say try to find something else that works for you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment