Saturday, June 21, 2014

ORANGE You Glad It's the Weekend? version 5.0 ;)

I'm back from vacation! We went to Georgia and stayed in the mountains in a cabin with my parents and my nephew. It was a great time. Mountain biking, pontoon boating etc. :)


For this week's ORANGE you glad it's the weekend post I have a polish from Essie's 2014 Resort collection.


This is Essie Resort Fling:


Resort Fling is a peachy coral color. It is a jelly/creme. I really like how this one looks! Great color for spring/summer.

Resort Fling is a pretty nice formula. It only took two coats to achieve this look. Dry time was slightly longer than I'd hoped. Although maybe it was just me being impatient on vacation (and my nephew wanting to play Uno right away hehehe).

I did a little bit of nail art using my dotting tools on an accent nail. The white is a creme from Color Club.


What are your thoughts on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment