Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask review




I received the Oraganic Morocco Argain Oil Hair Treatment Mask to review and have used it a few times since.


As you can see from the water spots. . . it's been sitting in my shower. I'd say I have used about 1/3 of this container (4 oz container).

Directions say to apply a generous amount to your hair after shampooing, combing it through and leave in for 5-15 minutes. Then rinse out completely. They say it can be used daily, weekly or anytime you want a boost of moisture. However, you might want to be a little more conservative with the amount you use if you want to use it daily. I started to use mine weekly (although in the winter I might consider more often). I only ever had enough patience in the shower to leave mine in for 5 minutes (plus I always worry about running out of hot water. . . nobody wants to take an ice cold shower!!)

This is supposed to be great for helping revitalize dry and damaged hair from hot styling tools. It is great for all hair types including color treated hair. Also, it does not require heat to activate like many other products.


Pros:

-Leaves your hair moisturized.
-Noticeably softer hair
-Shiny hair!
- 100% pure, natural and organic ingredients
- Paraben & sulfate free
- Cruelty free and vegan certified!
- 30 day guarantee!

Cons:

-I'm not too keen on the smell. It's not unpleasant and overpowering but just doesn't have a smell I prefer. (You might be ok with it though!)
- The container doesn't seem like it will last very long, unless I'm just being too generous.
- Not as thick as I thought it would be. Somewhat runny. I won't tell you what it reminds me of.

Overall, I enjoyed the results from this product.


You can purchase this product on Amazon for $15.99 (currently) on sale from $29.99.

#purearganoil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment