Saturday, June 14, 2014

Gratiae Cosmetics Moisturizing Renewal Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


One word can describe this moisturizing cream: luxurious.





*** The information below in italics is taken from the products description on the GRATiAE website. ***

An ultra-fine moisturizing cream specially formulated to instantly penetrate and treat the skin for immediate hydration. Combining a blend of pure plant extracts and thermo-mineral water, it leaves the skin feeling intensively moisturized, smooth and soft with a youthful glow.


I have been using this fabulous moisturizing cream for a couple of weeks now in my morning makeup routine (and sometimes at night before bed). It feels absolutely amazing on your face and leaves you feeling moisturized. I will be hard pressed to go back to my O'lay morning cream after this treat!

Even the packaging makes this product seem luxurious. The container is glass. GLASS! It comes with a little spoon to scoop out the perfect amount. Only a little bit is needed. It goes a long way.

The only con I see in this product is the price of $129.99. However, you get what you pay for! If you want luxury on your face, this cream is completely worth the price. I am addicted. (My husband might not be so happy).






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment