Saturday, June 14, 2014

La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






*** The following information in italics is taken from the products description on amazon. ***

ANTI-AGING SERUM: The best anti-aging skin care serum reduces skin discoloration and scars w/ powerful antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals, resulting in skin that is youthful and radiant.
BEST FACE SERUM C: This absorbic acid serum (Vit C Serum) stimulates collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens and plumps skin for a more pure and natural complexion.
ANTI-AGING WRINKLE SERUM: The Best Vitamin C Serum restores and regenerates skin, attacks free-radicals, and repairs unsightly skin blemishes. Skin will appear luminous and radiant. It is an age spot lightening serum.
BRIGHTENING SERUM: Mild and natural, this natural anti-aging skin care serum is fast absorbing, non-greasy & non-sticky. Our Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid+E+Amino Acid+Botanicals is gentle yet packs a powerful punch in the anti-aging fight.


Only one dropper squeeze is enough. A little goes a long way! Vitamin C serum has become a big part of my skin care routine. It really makes your face feel tight and firm. Now I don't have any wrinkles yet. (In fact sometimes I still get mistaken for a high school kid. . . even though I'll be 29 in October). However, I'm hoping this will help slow down the appearance of wrinkles.

I did a little bit of research on Vitamin C Serums and read that Vitamin C serums are great for your skin to help protect against sun exposure. It will help redness go away sooner. Example: I go running pretty much every morning and before I got smart and put on sunscreen . . . I would get a little red on my cheeks and nose. Since I read that Vitamin C serums help with sun exposure I applied it in the morning and at night and before I knew it the redness was gone!

I have only been using this Vitamin C Serum for a few weeks and websites online claim it may take 6 months to see the full benefits. Vitamin C serums fight against wrinkles, age spots etc.


You can purchase this product on amazon for $19.99 plus shipping (unless you have a PRIME account!)








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment