Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pure Shea Butter review





I have another product from CleopatrasChoice.com to share with you today! If you are in the market for Shea butter then this is a post you will want to read and follow the links through!






This Shea Butter is a 100% pure African shea butter.  Having just started my new teaching job, I haven't had a ton of time to test it out. (This review is actually late! :( I'm never late). I can tell you from what I have tested though that it is true that it lasts a long time and hydrates your skin really well.  A little bit goes a long way.  I have not tried it on any burns, but my skin does get pretty dry and it works wonders when I do get around to using it.  I think I'm going to start keeping some by the side of my bed and using it before I sleep.




The container says that it isn't greasy.  While it isn't super greasy like the other shea butters I have tried. . . I wouldn't call it not greasy. You still have a little bit of a slick feel and shiny look. This is why I like to wear it before bedtime.  Put some on your hands, elbows etc and slip some gloves on.  Your hands are guaranteed to be deeply hydrated over night.

The company also says that it is great to use as a lip balm. Seeing that this comes in a 1 lb amount, I'm sure I will still have a ton left over for winter time and I will be able to test it out again.


You can purchase this product on CleopatrasChoice.com for only $14.  They also have it in larger amount sizes. You can choose what best fits your needs! :)








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment