Thursday, August 14, 2014

Interview nails

This week has been a whirlwind week of emotions.


Monday I had an interview for a first grade position at the school district I substitute teach in.  It was with NINE people. (Two principals, and 7 teachers!) Here are the nails that I went into the interview with:




This is "I Theadore You," from the OPI Oz collection.  This was a polish that I won in a giveaway from Be Happy and Buy Polish!

All in all this polish was alright. It took 3 coats for opacity (you can still kind of see the whites from my free edge).  I wasn't super impressed with the color but it worked for the purpose in which I needed this polish.

Notice. . . I also trimmed my nails. (Due to my thumb being a different length thanks to my mandolin accident!)

I thought I nailed the interview. They both went with someone else. Boo :( (It works out to my advantage though!)

I got another call for an interview which was scheduled for today. These are the nails I had for this one:



I decided that I needed a little bit more sparkle to go with my personality! This is Aly's Dream Polish - Cherry Blossom Pink.  Read my review here: Aly's Dream Polish




Guess what?!


I'm a third grade teacher now!!!!!!! :) (P.S. I blocked out the school name for safety purposes ;) ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment