Thursday, August 21, 2014

La Deessa Vitamin C serum review




I have another Vitamin C serum product to share with you today! This one is by the company La Deessa.  It is not only vitamin c serum but also has hyaluronic acid, advance amino complex and organic aloe.








The La Deessa product comes in a 1 fl oz (30 mL) glass container with a dropper for an applicator.  Like other vitamin c serums, this one is also pretty liquid-y.  A little bit will go a long way with this one as well. Unless you are clumsy like me and knock half of it over on your bathroom counter. (boo :*( I'm sad!)

This product helps your skin feel smooth, firm and look healthy.  It helps combat fine lines and wrinkles. I'm really sad that a lot of this product was lost to my counter because I really am enjoying it.




Just one dropper full will be enough to cover your whole face and the top of your neck.  


You can purchase this product on amazon for only $19.95.  This is very comparable to other vitamin C serums.  Remember when you are shopping around that this product also has those extra added ingredients which make it unique! 










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment