Monday, August 4, 2014

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil review





I received the Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil to share with you lovelies and I must say I am excited!


The Foxbrim argan oil comes in a 2 fl oz container and has a dropper applicator.  A little bit goes a long way with this and it is sure to last you a long time! 


Ingredients are: Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) Kernel oil.  

This product is fragrance free and preservative free. 

The following information in italics was taken from the products listing on Foxbrim.com


Directions:
For supple skin, dispense 1-3 drops of argan oil onto palms and rub hands together. Reapply on a daily basis, or as needed.
For soft, silky hair cleanse with natural shampoo. Apply 1-3 drops into scalp, or damaged hair. For ultimate conditioning, leave oil in for atleast 30 minutes.
For a radiant glow wash face and apply 1-3 drops, massaging in circular motions. Let oil abosrb 3-5 minutes and apply makeup as usual.
For stronger nails, apply 1-3 drops directly on to cuticles and fingertips.

I kept this product by my bedside and would apply to my fingertips/cuticles before bed.



It is quite wonderful and hydrates the cuticle area very well.  This will surely help you have healthy nails and cuticles after continuous use.  


You can also use this product for dry areas on your body such as elbows, heels etc. I recommend putting some socks on after applying to your heels since it is an oil product. 

If you are looking for help for your damaged hair this is also a great product to use.  It does not leave your hair feeling oily and it brings the shine and life back into your hair.  

You can purchase this product on the FoxBrim website for $15.97 currently. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment