Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim Review







I have another Hyaluronic Acid Serum to share with you today! This one is from the company Foxbrim.  It contains Vitamin C + E.


Your Hyaluronic acid serum will arrive in a 1 fl oz. (30 mL) glass container complete with a dropper applicator as shown below. 





The hyaluronic acid serum is more jelly like than vitamin C serums.   This makes application easier because you don't have to worry about dripping. Again with this product, a little bit goes a long way.  The amount shown above is enough (one dropper full) to cover your face and neck.  

Directions:
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum. Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and décolleté. Allow to dry. Can be used daily; can be used under make up.

I've incorporated these serums in my daily morning makeup routine and if I remember I also use it at night time.

The following information in italics is taken from the products listing on Foxbrim.com:

- It’s stocked with a powerful blend of high quality natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea
- It’s safe for aLL skin types
- And it can be worn right under make up

ABSOLUTELY PURE: For you that means NO parabens, NO additives, NO fillers. Not Tested on Animals. Nothing you don't want and everything you need!


I just love the way this product makes my face feel.  It leaves my skin feeling firm and soft and keeps my complexion bright and even.

The cool thing about this product is that the FoxBrim company offers a 100 % risk free money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.  (I don't think you will find an issue with it though).

This product is available for purchase for only $17.99 on Amazon! Get it while it's on sale lovelies! I promise you will love the results.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment