Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish SuperFine Collection polishes

A little while back I applied to blog for some polish from Sweet Heart Polish. I was so surprised and excited when I received a blogger pack in the mail!! (Sent to me for an honest review) :)


I'm pretty sure I squealed! Isn't the packaging so adorable?! I love the little blogger bottles!


Cassandra sent me 3 polishes from her new SuperFine Collection. This collection is named after some super fine man candy, aka majorly hot actors/singers. I received Adam (named after Mr. Levine himself), Luke (for the country hottie Luke Bryan), and Josh (aka the one and only hottie from The Hunger Games - Josh Hutcherson). I have to say. . . I completely agree with her on putting them in this "SuperFine Collection!"


First up is Adam:



^^^^ Man Candy for you ;) ^^^^


Adam is a purple micro glitter polish with a hint of holo added to the mix. This is a 5-Free polish. The above pictures are shown without topcoat. Top finger is shown without undies and is 3 coats of polish, bottom 3 fingers are with a light purple undie polish and 2 coats of Adam on top.

Since the polish is a micro glitter it does have a bit of textured feel to it. I'm not a huge fan of texture but these I can handle because it is very fine. I love the sparkle Adam gives off.



These last pictures are shown with topcoat. I'm a shiny fan so I prefer wearing Adam like this, however I think both ways are quite appealing.

Application was great, the brush had no problem grabbing the perfect amount of glitter which each stroke and dry time was quite fast.


Next up is Luke:


^^^^ More man candy ;) ^^^^


Luke is a green micro glitter polish with a hint of holo added to the mix. This is a 5-Free polish. Again the top pictures are shown without topcoat and have a bit of a textured feel due to the micro glitter. Top finger is shown without undies and is 3 coats of polish, bottom 3 fingers are over a light nude polish undie with 2 coats of Luke on top.



The last 2 pictures are shown with topcoat because again, I am a shiny fan!

Same with Adam, the application of Luke was great, the brush grabbing the perfect amount of glitter each time and dry time was great!

Last up is Josh:


^^^^ Man candy ;) ^^^^


Josh is a deep red micro glitter with a hint of holo added in to the mix. Like the other three polishes from her SuperFine Collection (as well as ALL of her polishes), Josh is a 5-Free polish. The nail at the top of the bottle is shown without undies and 3 coats, the bottom three nails are shown with a light nude undie polish and 2 coats of Josh on top.


I had to flip the bottle over in this picture to show you the gorgeous color!


Again, with Josh I prefer the topcoat look (being a shiny fan and all). I'm not usually a red fan but this one started to grow on me (thanks to a friend opening my eyes to it). Reds always look silly on me (in my opinion).

The application of Josh was great as well. Dry time was exceptional. :)




All three of these polishes are available for purchase on the Sweet Heart Polish Etsy page for $9 each. Or the whole SuperFine Collection for $64. Go check them out!


SuperFine Polishes:

- Adam
- Luke
- Josh
- Matthew
- Joseph
- Liam
- David
- Justin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck you to. Your nails look fabulous in these photos! I will have other giveaways in the future so I hope you stay tuned :)

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete