Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Stamping

Every feel like you need to change your mani but you are so completely in love with the color that you don't want to remove the polish?


Me too!


So what do you do then?


Extend-a-mani!


I was so in love with the La Bella Vernice thermal in my last blog post that I decided I needed to extend my mani a little longer. I turned to my stamping supplies! (Love stamping by the way! It was the tip of my iceberg when it came to falling into the polishing world. . . the thing that started it all!)


Supplies used in this post were:

- Stamping materials
- Konad White
- La Bella Vernice - Feeling Playful
- Shany Plate SH20

Here are my results:





For a fun video of the thermal in action check out La Bella Vernice's Facebook page. (She posted my video!)


If you would like to read the review on La Bella Vernice - Feeling Playful click ----> HERE :)


ALL TOGETHER NOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment