Friday, March 21, 2014

Ooh La Lacquer Hella Good

Ooh La Lacquer is a new to me brand and was sent to me from a friend! :) (She sent me 3 so be on the look out for 2 more posts in the near future!)

I automatically fell in love with the polishes Ooh La Lacquer has to offer. A majority of them are holographic polishes and you know me . . . ;) HOLOOOOOOOOO!!!! *runs in circles*

Tonight on the blog I have one gorgeous holographic from Ooh La Lacquer to show you! This one is called "Hella Good." (Mmmhmmm love the name too).





Hella Good is a minty bluish green linear holographic polish. All of Ooh La Lacquer's polishes are 3 Free - Does NOT contain Formaldehyde, Toluene, or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).


The above is another shot where I was standing under my bedroom light fixture (no flash!) just in case it decided to be a cloudy day again. (Good news! It was sunny for the first half of the day and I was able to snag lots of holo-y goodness!)



SEE?! Pretty gorgeous!

I used 3 coats of polish to achieve this look, but I think you can get away with only 2 coats. I was unfortunately trying to polish over some nasty stains which still won't come off my nails from a previous pink polish I reviewed a week or so ago. Application was wonderful and I found the formula fantastic. Dry time was fairly quick as well!


Now for a few more sun shots!!



You can purchase some gorgeous Ooh La Lacquer polishes on her etsy site. Most run $10 for a full size bottle. (Which is fabulous because there is sooooo much holo packed into these babies I would have expected them to cost more! Lucky us!!!) I just checked and it does not look like Hella Good is listed on the site currently, but I'm sure it will be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment