Monday, March 31, 2014

La Bella Vernice: The Devil Wears Purple (thermal)

La Bella Vernice has done it again! She has made a gorgeous holo thermal polish for all of us to fall in love with. This new thermal is named by one of our dear friends Aylin from Posh Nail Art and is part of Roni's new purple Polish Sisters collection. Roni sent me this polish for my honest review (and for a video too!!)


La Bella Vernice - The Devil Wears Purple


The Devil Wears Purple is a heat activated, gorgeously stunning, purple to pink holographic thermal. The above picture is shown with two coats of polish and no top coat. This is a 4-Free polish. :)


As with all La Bella Vernice polishes I have tried so far, the formula is great (even better since it only needs 2 coats of polish!) The dry time is pretty quick as well!

^^^^ I was luckily able to snag a few sun shots for you! Unfortunately is was pretty cold out so the polish stayed purple, but you can see some of the gorgeous holo in the polish and in the bottle. ^^^^


Again, this is a heat activated thermal polish. Purple when cold and pink when warm/hot. As Roni says on her website, this will be a fantastic summer color to wear to the pool. Pink on your toes. . . dip them in the pool and amaze everyone when they turn purple!!!!



Both colors this polish transitions back and forth between are breath taking! To see a video of the transition in action, visit my Facebook page.


La Bella Vernice - The Devil Wears Purple is currently available for pre-order on Roni's website for only $10. As of this moment (I just checked) there are only 15 available for pre-order, so if you want to be one of the first ladies to own this magical polish. . . HURRY!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this....I've seen a few in the same colors, but this one looks the best formula to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super impressed that I only needed 2 coats!

      Delete
  2. Lovely!!! I'm sooo jelous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete