Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ooh La Lacquer Indigo-go Dancer

Again, Ooh La Lacquer is a new to me brand and was sent to me from a friend! :) (She sent me 3 so be on the look out for 1 more post in the near future!) You can find my first post here: Hella Good I am already a fan now that I've tried these polishes. I think you will be as well!

Tonight on the blog I have one gorgeous holographic polish from Ooh La Lacquer to show you! This one is called "Indigo-go Dancer."




Like all of Ooh La Lacquer's polishes, Indigo-go Dancer is 3 Free (does NOT contain Formaldehyde, Toluene, or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).) One reason I love indie polishes so much!



^^^^ Bedroom lighting with no flash again ^^^^


Indigo-go Dancer is indigo linear holographic polish. Thus the name Indigo-go Dancer! ;) Like Hella Good, this polish is packed full of holo. I'd call it a super holo since it shines so sparkly! It can be very distracting. :)




^^^^ SUN!!!! ^^^^

I applied 2 coats of polish to achieve this look. For a slightly less opaque look I suggest 1 coat. Again, it is beautiful, the formula is awesome (not thick at all in my experience) and dries fairly quickly!


Indigo-go Dancer is available online on the Ooh La Lacquer Etsy shop for only $10 for a full size bottle! Go get yours!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment