Sunday, December 1, 2013

Northern Lights mani with Mentality Polish

Today on the blog we have some more nail art. I asked on my facebook page whether I should attempt a northern lights mani or something snow related. Most people said northern lights so here is my attempt!




I used Mentality polish and Shimmer Polish on this manicure.



Sly. . .





Gumdrop. . .




Sourball. . .



While not in love with my results. . . especially because cleanup was awful (and still not completely cleaned up) due to using the water marble method. I do love the colors.


What do you think? Does it remind you of the Aurora Borealis?
















Thank you again for stopping by my blog!! Don't forget to subscribe using one of the options in my side bar and stop by my facebook page and give me a like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment