Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mentality Flirt

Still chugging along on my ABC challenge. :) Although technically since I didn't show you the "E" polish that I put on last at the beginning of the week. . . I've already failed. ;) I did have it on though. I just did not really enjoy my "Wet and Wild - Eggplant Frost" very much. Anyway! On to my "F" polish!!


Some of you may remember me mentioning that a while back I won a giveaway from Mentality Polish where I got to choose 33 of their polishes. (Amazing right?) On the blog today I have one of the polishes that I chose from the giveaway. :)



I had quite a few "F" polishes to choose from, but I'm a pretty huge fan of Mentality Polish so I chose to share Mentality Flirt with you today.




Mentality Flirt is a gorgeous soft red holographic polish that can be found in the "Specialty Holo" section of the Mentality Big Cartel site along with many other amazingly gorgeous holo polishes. There are quite a few newer polishes added to this section and if you are a fan of holos you should definitely check them out! I know I have my eye on them.




Both photos above show a 2 coat application. Mentality Flirt dries to a semi gloss finish so you really don't need a topcoat. I put one on out of habit.





Above is Mentality Flirt in natural light, but the sun is not peeking out so I was not able to catch the holo. (Boo to winter and hiding the sun from me!) Trust me though, when the sun hits this baby. . . you will fall even more in love with it!



If you love Mentality Flirt as much as I do, you should definitely go buy it! It is only $8.50 and domestic shipping within the US is free. Who can beat that?! While you are on the Mentality Polish site be sure to check out their other polishes. All are reasonably priced and gorgeous.












Thank you as always for stopping by my Lovelies!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment