Friday, December 27, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves - sister cows!

A day late! So sorry! I ended up spending some more family time with out of state family and didn't get the post up yesterday!!


Leigh Anne from Polish Yer Hooves had a really awesome sale for her bloggers Black Friday weekend and I took her up on it and snatched up a few polishes so I could share with my lovelies!


If you love pink as much as me . . . you will LOVE these sister cow polishes! Unfortunately I only have 2 of the 3 that are available on her etsy page to show you.


First up is: Clover



I absolutely love this purplish pink holo polish. She is packed full of sparkle! The above picture is 2 coats.



Check out that gorgeous sparkle. <3 I was a huge barbie fan when I was younger and Clover really brings back some fun childhood memories! She has a fabulous formula just like Leigh Anne's other polishes I have reviewed. I loved this one sooo much that I kept Clover on my fingers for 4 days. (No chips!) I'm sure this beautiful polish would have lasted much longer but I wanted to get the other colors out for you to see as well. Sun shot!!!!!


Admit it. . . you want to go buy this one right now don't you? I'm pretty sure I see a full size bottle in my future!



Next up is: Rosie


Rosie is a super bright hot pink holo! So gorgeous! If you are tired of the vampy dark winter colors and need a break . . . absolutely go and buy this one!




The hot pink in this one was hard to capture with my camera. I used 3 coats with Rosie because I like a more opaque look, but she looks lovely with 2 coats as well!

POW!

POW!


POW!!


The gorgeous just jumps out at you doesn't it? (I was not able to grab a sun shot with Rosie :( ).


Clover and Rosie are available on Leigh Anne's Etsy page along with their sister cow polish, Elsie for only $9 each. Of course as always if you choose to add a scent (which is always fun!) it is only 50 cents extra.




Until next time my lovelies!!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment