Sunday, December 15, 2013

Penguin Winter Nail art

So last night the girls and I had a "Moscato and Mani Night." I've hosted one similar before and it is always a blast.


I set up the kitchen table with a plastic Christmas table cloth and some yummy food/ polish remover supplies. All of our polish was set up in the other room for us to bring what colors we wanted into the kitchen. (There was a LOT of polish in the house last night ladies! Can you say heaven?)

Also, without telling any of the other girls, each of us got gifts for everyone. It was kind of silly that we all thought the same thing. :)


Here is the set up in the kitchen!



Here is what my lovelies got me. Aren't they the best?! Not pictured is the gifts I got them, but it had: a manicure kit, a Julep polish, and some ghirardelli chocolates!



Wait time between coats of polish is no problem when you have your girls to talk to while you wait!! We were polishing, eating and chatting from about 7 pm - 1:30 am! What a blast!!



I attempted some new nail art! The colors I used were: Chrome Girl - Worth the wait, Julep - Nina, Konad- white and black, Mentality- Gumdrop, and an off brand of silver polish that I got from Tjmaxx in the little girl section (it has no name but the bottle says "I love British Boys" and came as a set). Also incorporated into my design are rhinestones!





What do you think? :)













Thank you lovelies as always for stopping by my blog! Please take a moment to follow me using one if the options on my sidebar if you have not already. :) Also, you can stop by my Facebook page and give me a like there! If you have any winter themed nails feel free to post them on my wall! I would love to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment