Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Nail Art

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)


If you have been keeping tabs on my facebook page, you got a sneak peek of the colors I used for my mani today. Nobody guessed right but that is ok!! :)





This is just a short blog post to show you my Thanksgiving manicure!



:)



Nova is ready for Thanksgiving too!




I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and fabulous time with your friends and family. Be safe today!! Oh and be safe tomorrow if you decide to brave Black Friday sales!! :)



I leave you with a song that I have been known to sing around this time of year...


"Gobble Gobble GObble
Fat turkey, fat turkey
Gobble Gobble Gobble
Fat turkey, I am!

I'm not here for living
I'm here for Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble Gobble
Fat turkey I am!"























Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you liked my turkey nail art today! Please don't forget to stop by my Facebook page and give me a like and/or follow me using one of the options in my side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment