Thursday, November 7, 2013

SAY MY NAME!

Ok so Mr. Golden Sun did not show his face today like I thought he would. Tomorrow if he does I will make sure that I post a picture on my Facebook page.


So onto my last of the trio from Polish Yer Hooves!

The hubby and I were HUGE Breaking Bad fans, so when Leigh Anne told me that she named one of her new Star Grazers "Heifernberg's Blue Stuff". . . I knew that I must have it!


Heifernberg's Blue Stuff is a beautiful holo polish and I am absolutely in love! This polish applies really well and if the formula is anything like her other polishes. . . it is guaranteed to last a full week if not more with a good top coat!


I was not able to get a shot with the help from Mr. Golden Sun, but I did my best with the natural light that I could find!


Leigh Anne also included a smelly in this mini. I chose blueberry muffin for this one but you can choose from the following:

- Apple Cinnamon Streusel
- Baby Powder
- Berry BeWitching Brew
- Bite me Citrus
- Pumpkin Spice
- Chanel #5
- Chocolate Lover
- Chubba Wubba Wt. Loss
- French Lavender
- Fresh Cut Roses
- Hyacinth
- Lemongrass
- Lilac
- Opium type
- Peppermint
- Pina Colada
- Sandalwood
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean
- Vanilla Lavender

Adding a scent is only 50 cents extra. I recommend Blueberry Muffin. It smells so good I want to eat my fingers. Even after a topcoat you can still smell the yummy goodness. (Although, maybe not recommended if you are a nail biter ;) ).


A couple shots of the sparkly goodness!!!


Also, wouldn't be complete without a few prop shots! ;)


Can you tell I like my flowers?




Star Grazers are now available on Leigh Anne's etsy page! Click -----> HERE to check them out.


Don't forget to check out my Facebook page and give me a like if you haven't already! Also, please follow my blog via Bloglovin, email or Google+!! :)


1 comment: