Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ruby White Tips The Coven

If you remember a little while back I was openly super ecstatic about Laura from Ruby White Tips coming out with an American Horror Story line of polish. I am a HUGE American Horror Story Fan. I also love Ruby White Tips. Of course I needed to buy some!


One of the colors I picked out was: The Coven




The Coven is a gorgeous teal color that goes on so smooth and leaves an almost gel like look. I had people asking if I went and got gel nails put on. NOPE! :) This look was achieved with two coats!



The listing for "The Coven" states that this color was supposed to be a thermal polish but does not appear to change color. I tried and failed as well. I was SOOOOO determined. Sorry guys! The gorgeous teal color more than makes up for it though. I have also heard that it does change on art projects (someone was polishing glass pebbles).




The Coven can be purchased on the Ruby White Tips etsy page for $9.75


If you end up purchasing this polish please feel free to post your mani pictures to my wall on Facebook! I would love to see them!







No comments:

Post a Comment