Wednesday, February 5, 2014

La Bella Vernice Feeling Shameless

As you know from my last post, I recently purchased a two thermal polishes from my friend Roni over at La Bella Vernice. They are from her Mood Swings collection. I had been drooling over these for quite some time! Look at the super cute packaging they came in!



Well I'm shameless when it comes to loving you
I'd do anything you want me to
I'd do anything at all
- Billy Joel


True to the song. I could not help myself from buying Feeling Shameless. A polish that shifts from purple to blue? How could I avoid that temptation?




Feeling Shameless, like Feeling Romantic, is a 3-Free formula (doesn't contain some nasty chemicals that a lot of mainstream polishes do). It goes on nicely and dries pretty fast, which is fabulous because. . . I was ready to play with it!!




Feeling Shameless is a holographic polish with a purple to blue shift with heated temperatures. Unfortunately, I was unable to snag some holo-y goodness in pictures due to the sun being uncooperative, but I promise you it is there and it is BEAUTIFUL!



I've been thoroughly enjoying watching my nails turn from purple to blue to purple . . . to blue. If you are someone that likes to change your polish often because you get bored with the same thing on your nails. . . this polish is great for you! Constantly changing and bound to keep you entertained! I know it has me amazed.







If you would like to watch a video of the color change in action, there is one posted on my Facebook page.



Feeling Shameless is available on the La Bella Vernice website! $10 for full size (15 ml) or $4.50 for a mini bottle (5 ml). There are also 4 other thermals in the Mood Swing collection if you would like a different color change. :) I see a few more in my future!!







And I'm changing, I swore I'd never compromise
But you convinced me otherwise
I'll do anything you please

You see in all my life I've never found
What I couldn't resist, what I couldn't turn down
I could walk away from anyone I ever knew
But I can't walk away from you

I have never let anything have this much control over me
Cause I worked too hard to call me life my own
Yes I made myself a world and it worked so perfectly
But it's your world now, I can't refuse
I never had so much to lose
I'm shameless...shameless
- Billy Joel




(Is the song too corny? I couldn't resist. hehehe)



No comments:

Post a Comment