Saturday, February 8, 2014

La Bella Vernice - nail art

I have been having so much fun with the two thermal polishes from La Bella Vernice! I did a little bit of nail art this week. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you probably already saw!



The first nail art I attempted this week was a some what Valentine's themed mani.



For this mani I used La Bella Vernice - Feeling Romantic as my base polish. Then I took a scrapbook heart sticker and placed it on two nails for an accent. I used La Bella Vernice - Feeling Shameless to polish over the sticker and then took some tweezers and removed the heart sticker. Ta Da!


I think the result was quite sweet! What do you think?



For the next nail art attempt I tried some stamping on for size. (Yes, it was the challenge in Nail Art Designs this week on Facebook!) I am quite in love with the result!



The base polish for this mani was La Bella Vernice - Feeling Shameless. I used Shany Plate SH18, some silver nail tape and a konad white stamping polish to achieve this look. Again, I am super in love with this result.



Check out the awesome thermal change!! <3


Please let me know what you think in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment