Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves- Snowfall

The past two days have been super snowy, which is why I felt it appropriate to show you Polish Yer Hooves - Snowfall on the blog today! Again, this is a polish I received when taking advantage of a blogger discount Leigh Anne had going on during the Black Friday weekend.



Snowfall is a glitter polish that can be worn alone or as a glitter topper on some undies! I chose to wear mine over some Essie - Aruba Blue undies!
Here is a picture of the undie all alone.




When I first received Snowfall I was a little worried that the glitter would be hard to get out of the bottle, especially the big snowflake glitters. To avoid this problem I held the polish bottle upside down and rolled it back and forth between my hands (as I've been told from other indie brands to do!)



I'm really pleased with how this mani turned out! The glitter was not hard at all for me to get out of the bottle. I did have to do a little bit of fishing for some of the snowflake glitters but I figure that is to be expected.



If you look closely you will see that Snowfall consists of silver and light blue glitter and big snowflake glitters. Pretty gorgeous isn't it?




Polish Yer Hooves - Snowfall can be purchased on Leigh Anne's Etsy page for $9. If you want to see Snowfall without any undies (hehehe) you can check out the pictures through that link as well!

I only have a mini bottle right now but I think I see a full size in my future!








BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


;)





































I skipped the post with my ABC challenge mani. I am on week "G." If you want to see which polish I wore for my "G" week then please visit my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment