Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rosalee

As you all know, October is breast cancer awareness month. A lot of nail polish enthusiasts such as myself have pledged to an all pink mani month. I am going to have to split mine up though. . .

Did you also know that October is infant/pregnancy loss awareness month?

This topic is near and dear to my heart. One of my dear friends from college lost her baby girl at term last year. To honor her beautiful baby girl (with the sweet name of Rosalee) and all of the little angels who have earned their wings too early, I plan on wearing pink/blue manis for half of the month. Will anybody else join me?

Pictured below I used Essie Pink Diamonds and a light blue konad stamping polish with a pueen stamp plate.



The roses are for Rosalee. . .


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment