Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts




Getting ready to sell a house is a lot of stress and a lot of work. The past 2 weeks have been super busy that between work and getting ready to list our house at home, we've hardly had time to ourselves. This is why I am so thankful for having received Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts from Adovia and Tomoson to review for you! Talk about relaxing!!!



These bath salts are a fine grain to help with faster dissolving time. They are also packaged in a resealable bag.


The bath salts are said to provide relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms. While I do not having any of these symptoms I did highly benefit from soaking in a nice hot bath with these. My skin was left feeling silky smooth and I was relaxed and ready for another day.



With the price of a 1.75 lb bag only being $11.95 through amazon, how can you say no!? (Especially if you have PRIME!)







No comments:

Post a Comment