Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Life has been super busy for me as a new teacher but I DO have a new product to share for you tonight. This is another hyaluronic acid serum.




The Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic acid serum comes in a 1 fl oz (30 mL) container with a pump applicator.  A little bit will go a long way with this one and will be sure to last you a long time.  I used about 2 pumps to cover my face and neck.



This hyaluronic acid is on par with others that I have tried. It does have a little bit of an aloe smell (or maybe cucumber. . . or maybe my nose is just off a little bit haha).  

It makes your face feel firm and smooth and gives it a bright youthful glow.  It's a really great product to apply in the morning before you moisturize and put on makeup.  (Also, at night time after makeup removal before bed!) 


This product can be purchased on Petuniaskincare.com for only $22.97! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment